Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Charlie Bit Me!

Scott and I rarely look at Youtube, so I love when people screen out the best videos and put them on their blogs. The other night, we did find ourselves digging through all of the random funny kids and cat videos out there (that is, of course, after we strolled Jack) and these were the two that made us laugh hysterically.

This one, I love for obvious reasons. I see my two boys personalities mirrored almost exactly in these two and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their accents. I try to get Hill to watch "Charlie and Lola" on Disney, just hoping he would pick up on it...hasn't worked. If you are a fan of youtube, you've probably seen this, if not- enjoy!



And this video...well, just watch - but the man's son (the man in the middle) put this on youtube and said this is how he really laughs...all of the time (and, wouldn't you know, there is a man from Alabama on there...of course):

No comments: