Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Arrangements

Visitation will be at Collier Butler Funeral Home in Gadsden on:
Thursday 5:00-7:00
The funeral will be on:
Friday at 11:00 am.

Thank you for your prayers everyone. I'm doing okay and can truly feel my Father's arms around me during the time of losing my father on earth. I apologize in advance for, once again, not returning a lot of calls. Right now I'm just trying to be as strong as I can for Mom and the more I talk about it, the more that seems to weaken my emotions. I know all of my wonderful friends will understand that...I will need you all soon. But please know how much just knowing you called, and emailed, and texted mean to me....really.

Thank you again.

1 comment:

lauren said...

can't even imagine what you're going through. we are lifting you up in prayer and love you very much!
lauren