Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Kathryn & Walker

This post is a couple of weeks late, but for WHATEVER reason, the stomach bug that plagued our house for two weeks has gotten me a little behind...oh ya'll, it was horrible.

My best friend Lauren's (my college "roommate" for those of you that haven't heard me talk about her-which if you know me, I can't imagine you haven't) precious twins, Walker and Kathryn turned two and we went to Memphis to help them celebrate. Scott's mom,
Gin-Gin" was sweet enough to brave the trip with us! Hill thought the party was the best attraction in Memphis with the train ride and all of the farm animals. I, of course, loved seeing Lauren and her family (my second family) and also being there to see the twins bee bop around enjoying their party.

I am counting down the days until they are in Birmingham for a year starting next May.

Enjoy the pictures to the right!

1 comment:

laurenbusbee said...

We were so blessed to have all of you in Memphis to share Walker and Kathryn's special day. If only every day/week could be like that...wait, it will be next summer...YEAH! We love you guys so much and were espcially honored to have you for the big barnyard party!