Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Big Boy Haircut and First Steps

Rett is officially walking!!! This video captured one of his multiple strolls over the weekend- he is quiet proud of himself, as he should be. Someday, I know he will ask, so: "Yes Rett, you did walk before your big brother did"...Rett at 11 months and Hill at 12 months and 1 day.

Hill is also VERY excited about his big boy hair cut- he said it looks like Diego's...yes, kind of. It was pretty sad today that I was more emotional over Hill's haircut (eventhough it was probably his 10th one) than I was Rett's 1st haircut. Hill has NEVER had his hair this short. Scott asked me in his very sweet "husband that has let me dress them and have their hair how I wanted it for three years" way...if I would just cut it short to see how it looks. I have to admit, his pretty blue eyes stand out...but all of that beautiful hair was on the floor.

Stay with the video-there are a couple of walking segments!

4 comments:

jessica said...

Yah for Rett and Hill! Love his hair!

The Dettling's said...

So cute, both the haircut and first steps! Hill's haircut actually looks very similar to James. I'm working on getting some pics of it on here soon! :) You're a brave mommy!

Lori Lancaster said...

Wow! Cute haircut and I am so proud of the first steps! Can't wait to see them both in person. I saw the pic of Tyler that looks identical to Rett. So that's who he looks like!

Whitney said...

Okay, so I must say that now that Hill has his new big boy haircut, he looks a little more like Scott! Can't wait to see it in person!