Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cold Days and Thursdays-

I officially have the worst case of Spring Fever I believe I've ever had in my whole entire life. It was easy to self diagnose myself with symptoms like staying in my pj's all day, reading friend's of friend's of friend's cousin's blogs, playing Jojo takes Diego to Disneyworld for an hour with Hill and his figurines, and putting Hill's new Spring shirt on him JUST to see bright colors.
I called a friend, Carrie (i.e."Lauren's Mommy"), this morning to see if Lauren and Clayton could come play to help entertain poor Hill...he is so bored with me. Appartently I don't play the best role of Diego...maybe it's the accent. Anyway, Lauren and Clayton came over and we all had a great time...we missed Wilson, he normally completes our neighborhood version of The Little Rascals. I think Hill may be Alphalpha.

Here is an old picture of them...with Scott...he fits right in. Rett normally is about the equivalent of Spot...just tags along with Catherine and Reeves, of course.

When Scott got home Hill wanted to immediately show him our ship we built this morning that took us to the jungle. You would all be very impressed with my imagination....I blame it all on the Spring Fever, though. The first thing he pointed out was the, just as he said it, "Pippo Thomas". Scott and I were baffled. Then Scott laughed and said, "oh, Hippo-pa-thomas". Hill is already hooked on his phonics.


Here are a couple of my new favorite pictures-

My sweet baby

My Bigger sweet Baby (sporting his "spring shirt")

all my boys (minus the cats- that would make a great picture, though!)

1 comment:

mamahenn said...

Valerie- I love the blog. I have missed you and so sorry to hear about your dad. So glad he is doing better! Let try to get together soon- Parker and Hill would love to play! Melanie Henningsen