Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Belated Valentines Day

This frame was a Christmas gift from Boody that I had been wanting for sometime, it's made by Sugarboo Designs

She let me choose the quote- Scott and I went back and forth on some we really loved, but we finally decided on this one. I love reading it daily and seeing my babies picture in it...and on some really emotional (i.e. "hormonal") days, it is just another reason to cry. Because I know I'm not the only one that can't see, this is what it says:
Remember when you go into the world
to keep your eyes and ears wide open.
And be kind. Love one another.
Take care of each other. Tell the truth.
Always do your best. Listen to the big people
and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun.
Know that you are loved like crazy.
Give thanks for all your blessings.
Above all else, Love and you will do wonderful
things in this world. ~Rebecca Po
She has some other amazing quotes and verses if you ever need any ideas...just have a tissue nearby!

We had a wonderful Valentines Day- it didn't take me long to eat the 8 chocolate covered strawberries my sweet husband got me. Is there anything better!?!? We have gotten a lot of smiles recently hearing Hill talk about his new Valentine, Lauren. Now, for all of you that remember Ella- she was his first love, but Lauren has exceeded it all. I do have to say, he has good taste- she is the cutest and sweetest 4 year old I know in his little world. Now that I have introduced all of you to this situation- I'm sure I will be posting the funny things he says.

The other day he saw a commercial for a princess Barbie or something, and he said the following:
Hill: Wook Varie, it's a princess...Wauren wikes princesses
Varie: Yes, I bet she does
Hill: Wauren is a Princess Mommy. (it interchanges between Varie and Mommy)
Mommy: Maybe we can get Lauren a princess for her birthday
Hill: No, Hill go to Chucka Cheese and win Wauren a princess now.
I thought it was so sweet that in his two year old world, that was how he could go "earn" Lauren something she really wanted. Now, at the rate of his ticket consumption at Chuck E. Cheese and the amount of tickets they charge for something larger than an inch tall...it might take until he's 10, but still very sweet.

No comments: